Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dr. Corely to Dr. Peters

I e-mailed Lisa, Dr. Corely's secretary over the weekend to get "my ducks in a row". I heard back from another lady, Brenda on Monday. I was finally able to get a hold of her today and she had some unfortunate news. Dr. Corely is leaving SIRM.

WHAT!?! Of course this is my luck. Grr...

Anyway she asked (politely too) if she could transfer me to Dr. Peters. I thoroughly discussed my issues with her and basically told her that no one has taken me serious. I'm 27 y.o. suffering with RPL and feel I have been over looked by doctors in my area. I asked if Dr. Peters would take me serious like Dr. Corely and she said "I think after one conversation with Dr. Peters you will be very happy." I read his little bio on SIRM's website and it sounds like he has enormous experience with RPL. So those two things eased my anxiety.

I have another (free) follow up phone consult, this time with Dr. Peters, on July 12th. :::Crossing my fingers & toes:::

We will discuss my finding on LPD (thanks to NaPro) and if any other farther testing is needed to confirm (other than FSH & E2 on CD3). If he foresees a HSG in my future and possibly get an idea of when that can happen. We will also discuss if he thinks the immune testing is needed since we have found MTHFR & LPD. I'm leaning now towards not having it done. I'm pretty convinced now that we know what caused 3 of my 4 m/c. We'll also review everything Dr. Corely and I discussed and my most recent test results.

Hopefully I'm on my way to getting my ducks in a row before September comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment