Thursday, June 30, 2011

H1N1 Vaccine Linked to 700 Percent Increase in Miscarriages

This is an older article from Decmeber 2010. However, I found this interesting and alarming! I am not posting this to get into a vaccine arguement, to each their own, as long as YOU do your research and make an educated decision based on the research. But I'm really not sure how the CDC gets away with these things! Please read and share!

H1N1 Vaccine Linked to 700 Percent Increase in Miscarriages


EDIT - 7/10/10

After posting I realized I should explain a little. Many of you may disagree with me completely and I'm ok with that. All I ask is that you do not judge until you do research about vaccines. Only then can you make an informed decision.

I firmly belief there are 2 sides to every story. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth. I personally believe that we were given a strong immune system to fight off diseases. Unfortantly, 50 years ago many people lost their lives to these diseases. Why, because we didn't have vaccines? No. Simply because they did not have the modern medicine that we are fortunate to have. Things such as strong antibiotics.

How many of you reading trust the current government we have to make decsions? I'm not just talking about the president of the United States or the governer of your state. I'm talking about polotics in a whole. I know I surely don't trust them. And why would I trust them to make a decision mandating vaccines? Last time I checked they aren't medical doctors. Why do we need the government to get involved if vaccines in a whole are so good?

Now do I believe that the miscarriage rate has increased 700% due to H1N1 vaccine. I'm very doubtful. That's a super high precentage! Do I think that H1N1 vaccine has increased m/c rate, I have no doubt that its possible. Again, just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment