Sunday, July 10, 2011

So much CM...

There is not too much to update on. I had another appt with Erin to look over my chart and discussed things that were happening. We were able to better identify my peak day (the day I ovulated) this cycle. During the 2nd half of my cycle whenever I finger test I am to record the 2nd stretch vs the first stretch. Erin believes that I produce so much cervical mucous that the first stretch is much longer vs the second. She's been right, the 2nd stretch has been much less of a stretch than the first. So...hopefully that will help out some.
I have my phone consult with Dr. Peters on Tuesday and I made an appt to see Dr. Daggs at Women's for Center Health who will be my new ob/gyn. That appt is not until Sept 12, due to insurance. I'm ready to get this show on the road! I can finally say we're almost half way there.

Since I haven't been blogging much I've been throwing myself into genealogy. I signed up again for ancestry.com and that has been fun and exciting. Helping to get my mind off of things. I have made a lot of connections not only in the tree itself but with others on ancestry. I've even got in touch with my grandmother's cousin. Crazy? Yea I know and its so much fun! Gives me something to focus on and look forward to doing.

That's it for now. I'll try to update Tuesday after my phone consult. :::crossing my fingers and toes::: that everything goes well and I like this doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment