Sunday, June 26, 2011

Crappy Cycle



As I thought, this past cycle was crappy! Refer to image above. I had zero dry days meaning that every day I had some kind of peak type mucous. No wonder this cycle seemed so long!

I met with Erin last night and for this cycle I am going to keep a little notepad with me to record everything I see. Anal? Yes, that's me and its the only way I'm going to remember. Erin wants me to record any changes I see on a day to day basis so we can better determine the day of ovulation and my fertile time. I'm usually fairly confident when I ovulate & my fertile time. I have symptoms during this time but my CM (cervical mucous) just is not cooperating.

We both made an educated guess of when I ovulated and still this cycle shows LPD.  I'm almost certain that LPD was the cause of my 2 CP. I mean it only makes sense that my lining wasn't prepared enough and the blastocyte could not implant causing a chemical pregnancy.

So are you looking for an update on whether I exercised or not? BAHAHAHA! There is nothing to update about because I did nothing. I'm going to blame AF. I was ridiculously tired, so maybe this week I can drag myself out of bed to do some kind of exercise.

1 comment:

  1. Hey stranger ;-) Hoping you remember me from a while back from the PL board. BaBayB aka Niecy. I has been awhile. I was on the board again and thought I would look you up. I just wanted to say that you are in my prayers. First I want to say how very sorry I am for the more recent losses of your babies and for your recent diagnosis. Although, the diagnosis might bring some peace to give you a why and treatment plan. Either way, My heart goes out to you. Second, your lil man is suuuuuper cute! What an amazing little blessing.

    ReplyDelete