Monday, September 12, 2011

Not much to report...

So as I was sitting waiting for the doctor to come in my anxiety went through the roof! I was worrying and debating in my head if this would be the place I would get my answers or not. I would love to tell you that I felt immediate relief as the doctor came in but in all honesty I didn't.

Dr. Daggs is a very nice lady, pregnant (I think) and extremely knowledgeable. Really she asked a lot of questions and explained things Erin and I already discussed. We discussed LPD, possible bacterial infections at my cervix and (I forget the medical term) where your cells of your cervix are flipped to the outside instead of the inside (can be caused by childbirth and could have been the cause for all my CM).

She did a pelvic exam and quickly announced the 3rd one was not an issue. So we have yet to figure out where all my CM comes from. She seemed pleased with everything else and the plan from here is to do a sonohysterogram either this Friday or Monday on CD 7 or 10. When I'm on my peak day I am to call and we are going to do a post peak phase blood draw (I think on Peak + 3 days, 5 days, 7 days, 9 days & 11 days) to see what my progesterone, estrogen, LH, FSH and ALL those lovely hormones stand. This will help determine if I have LPD or not.

So I follow up in 5 weeks and hopefully we should have some answers by then. Fingers and toes crossed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment