Sunday, September 25, 2011

Links to share

Its my 3rd post of the night, is this a record? Hey, when I have time, I have time. ;-)

So here is a link to a Catholic blog post about the National Shrine of the Divine Mercy located in Stockbridge, MA. Here you can find the Shrine of the Holy Innocent and even purchase a tile or candle holder with your LO's name on it.

Here is a website for the Holistic Momma, Pulling Down the Moon. Don't forget to check out the blog entries on fertility, IF, m/c. Another more holistic site I found recently is The Fertile Heart Approach founded by Julia Indichova. She is the author of, "Inconceivable" & co-author of "The Fertile Female. How the Power of Longing for a Child Can Save Your Life & Change the World". Don't forget to check out her imagery Cd's, blog & her resources.

Here is a blog, Miscarriage - Recurrent Miscarriage, that has some excellent blog entries. I will be moving this over to my links.

That's it for now...have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment