Friday, October 28, 2011

5 dpo

and I learned how to give myself my hcg injections. I successfully administered 1 cc into my belly and I didn't even flinch. I'm beyond thrilled! Thrilled to be injecting myself and have an answer.

I'm 5 dpo and I'm convinced I'm pregnant.

My boobs hurt, like that feeling you get that you just have to take your bra off. When you get it off your boobs hurt worse for 10 seconds. Know what I'm talking about? Yea, I've had that sensation in most of my pregnancies.

I've also noticed some left ovary twinges. C'mon corpus luteum (CL)!!! Do your job!!!

Also I've noticed more saliva production.

BUT this is all insane at 5dpo!!!!!

I'm trying to tell myself I won't be disappointed if we don't get a  BFP this cycle. I can just look back and say, "hey this was a practice cycle, to get the swing of these shots."

Yesterday, Mike said to me, "I don't think you are pg this cycle." His words stung and still echo in my head.

So if AF doesn't show by 16 dpo, I'm to go in for blood work.

No comments:

Post a Comment