Sunday, October 9, 2011

I really love this blog...

If you haven't checked this blog out yet you really, really should Miscarriage - Recurrent Miscarriage!!! I love the stuff that Sandy posts on this blog.

And in particular check out this blog post that Sandy posted! I will warn that this article is from 2008. Funny, I haven't heard of it being successful or anyone in the states trying it. I would like to do some more research about it and ask my doctor.

Here is what I found on wikipedia about anandamide:
"Anandamide is also important for implantation of the early stage embryo in its blastocyst form into the uterus. Therefore cannabinoids such as Δ9-THC might influence processes during the earliest stages of human pregnancy. Peak plasma anandamide occurs at ovulation and positively correlates with peak estradiol and gonadotrophin levels, suggesting that these may be involved in the regulation of AEA levels."

No comments:

Post a Comment