Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'm soooo over....

BFP announcements!

Facebook statuses that relate to being pregnant, again BFP announcements, posting weekly milestones, announcing c-section or induction is scheduled and giving people who want to visit restrictions AND instructions on when they can visit in the maternity ward. (Seriously if this wasn't a public blog I would probably cut & paste this 680 word status because I really just want to tell her to get over herself! Really you couldn't do this in a more private way?)

GO F*** OFF & SUCK IT!

Sorry, I'm going to chalk all this up to PMS. This really hasn't bothered me too much lately but tonight...tonight it is not sitting well.

1 comment:

  1. Hey...I came over from bumping to stalk your blog. Love it! And love this post. My BFF is 36 weeks pregnant with #3 and she is FB posting fricking pictures of her bump, saying how exhausted she is, etc.... I get it she's happy BUT helllllloooo, I JUST had a miscarriage. Try not to be so "in your face" about it. Mkay, thanks!

    ReplyDelete